Tobogganing in the Val Gardena valley is an activity for family holidays.
When skiing gets too exhausting you might consider heading for a relaxing but funny toboggan run. And there are plenty of toboggan runs in Val Gardena:
- Annatalweg in Ortisei with a length of 1.2 km
- Forstweg connecting Monte Piz (Alpe di Siusi) with Bulla
- from the Mahlknecht Hut to the Saltria Inn on Alpe di Siusi (4 km)
- from the Williams Hut to the Saltria Inn on Alpe di Siusi (4 km)
- across the Punta di Razzes mountain on Alpe di Siusi
- across Alpe di Bullaccia on Alpe di Siusi
- on the Panorama or Passo Pinei mountains
And those who prefer an even more relaxing kind of activity can take advantage of the Rasciesa chairlift in Ortisei, as a 6.4 km long toboggan run starts off right at the summit station. Recent snow-making facilities guarantee for ideal snow conditions throughout the whole winter season and the new mid-station makes it possible to toboggan along the first part several times in a row.