Playing in the heart of nature, that’s what you can do on the playgrounds in the Val Gardena valley.
Image gallery: Children’s playgrounds
We all know it: happy children means happy parents. And if our little ones feel at ease, the holidays kinda must be fine. So take advantage of the children’s playgrounds in Val Gardena.
• Luis-Trenker promenade (near to the locomotive)
• Str. Promeneda
• Str. Grohmann
• Str. Mureda
• Str. Nevel
• on the Val d’Anna Path
• Str. Scurcià
• at the tennis-squash centre
• in the sports and recreation area Iman (behind the Hotel Cristallo)
• along the railway road (centre and Soplases)
• after the waterfall near to “Plan de la Sia” (Soplases)
• on Plesdinaz (Prauleta)
• on Monte Pana (fee requested)
• near to the parish church
Selva di Valgardena:
• behind the Pranives stadium
• at the end of the promenade of Plan da Tieja
• children’s wonderland Plan de Tieja “Tiejaland” (to pay)
• at La Selva
Playground and Mini Zoo at the riding stable Monte Pana (to pay):
for further information please call +39 348 9290027.