An overview of the cross-country ski runs in the snow-covered Val Gardena valley.
Ortisei: A real paradise for cross-country runs is waiting for you on the near-by Alpe di Siusi pasture. A cable car will take you from Ortisei to some 60 km of carefully groomed cross-country runs and a stunning panoramic view!
A nice and 4.5 km long cross-country run for beginners and advanced boasts Passo Pinëi (travelling from Ortisei towards Castelrotto).
S. Cristina: On Monte Pana in S. Cristina there are three cross-country loops and a cross-country/hiking trail leading across gentle rolling woods and pastures. Starting off at the Sporthotel Monte Pana, you can look forward to 4 cross-country runs:
- 2.5 km Mont Dessot - level of difficulty: easy/blue - altitude difference 89 m
- 5.2 km Palusc - level of difficulty: easy/blue - altitude difference 191 m
- 3.3 km Vedl Verzon - level of difficulty: middle/red - altitude difference 118 m
- 6.7 km La Buja - level of difficulty: middle/red - altitude difference 205 m
- 7.5 km Val Scura - level of difficulty: difficult/black - altitude difference 272 m
There is also a connection to Alpe di Siusi through a very challenging ski trail!
Selva Val Gardena: In the first flat section of the Vallunga, there is a cross-country ski track for beginners. More experienced skiers can use the exercising lane (5 km, accredited for cross-country ski competitions). For more extended tours, we recommend the 10 km long circuit.